Two things we are asked about very often. The dining and the gratuities.
How many dining choices will I have to choose from?
You will have “My Time Dining,” which is convenient and flexible. Simply place a reservation for your desired seating time, which can be between the hours of 6 to 9:30 p.m. You can choose a different time each day, so you can fit dinner around the rest of your onshore and onboard plans.
And the choices are plentiful, 12+ on most of the ships. To name them…………
1. The Main Dining Room. Sweeping, multi-level ambience, world-class cuisine and extraordinary personal service from a dedicated wait staff. The main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy a new dinner menu each evening in an elegant setting, with two seatings nightly, or choose My Time Dining.
2. The Windjammer Café. A culinary destination loaded with an array of delicious food for every meal and snack time – all with spectacular views and a comfortable, casual atmosphere. Browse multiple buffets and serving stations featuring pastas, omelet’s made-to-order, global cuisine, salads, soups, sandwiches, meat-carving and tons of tantalizing desserts.
3. Of course, room service. Morning, noon, night, whenever you like – order room service 24/7. Enjoy breakfast in bed, cheesecake on your balcony, or a delicious dinner right in the comfort of your stateroom. Complimentary, except between midnight and 5 a.m., when a $3.95 service charge applies.
4. Café Promenade. The multi-level Royal Promenade is the heart of our Voyager-, Freedom-, and Oasis-class ships – and the best spot for people watching. Pick a table with a view at Café Promenade, serving Seattle’s Best Coffee, snacks, pastries and sandwiches throughout the day and into the night – so you can enjoy the action when you please.
5. Sorrento’s Pizza. For an authentic New York pizzeria experience, head to Sorrento’s for fully loaded pies right out of the oven. Sample rotating creations from chorizo to Hawaiian to Pizza Florentine – with classic cheese and pepperoni always on call. On Oasis class, Freedom class, and Majesty of the Seas®.
6. Jade Sushi. Chopsticks, ready! A seemingly endless buffet of delicious sushi creations, Jade features innovative Asian-fusion dishes along with classic favorites like sushi, fried rice and more. On Freedom- and Voyager-class ships.
7. Park Café. A casual-eats deli cafe offering made-to-order salads, Panini’s and freshly prepared sandwiches. Don’t miss the signature “Kummelweck” roast beef sandwich – a guest favorite. On Radiance of the Seas®, Splendour of the Seas®, and Oasis-class ships.
8. Solarium Bistro – A hearty but healthful lunch destination in Solarium onboard Oasis of the Seas® and Allure of the Seas®, with lighter options for breakfast and lunch. Try soups and stews, crepes, salad bars, fresh-cut fruits and more.
9. Boardwalk Dog House. How do you build your dog? Take a seat at the counter for traditional hot dogs, brats, sausages and other delicious linked meats, plus a variety of toppings to split a long bun. On Allure of the Seas®, Radiance of the Seas®, and Splendour of the Seas®.
10. Boardwalk Donuts – Hit the Boardwalk on our Oasis-class ships and choose your favorite doughy goodness – chocolate, frosted, sprinkled and more – with fresh brewed coffee and specialty drinks.
11. Café Latte-tudes. Caffeine fix, coffee break, or after-dinner cappuccino – drop by this café for sweets, people watching and specialty coffee beverages (additional cost applies).
12. Vitality Café. After your workout or any time at all, feed your appetite with a healthful selection of specialty wraps, fresh fruits, yogurts, and smoothies created with wellness in mind.
13. Plus the 2 specialty restaurants, Chops Grill and Portofino Restaurant. Advanced reservations are recommended; however, reservations can be made at the restaurant based on availability. There is a $20 per person service charge to dine at the Portofino Restaurant and a $25 per person service charge for Chops Grille.