Thinking of doing a world cruise? They are an amazing window into the world and an experience not to be missed.
These are the World Cruises Cruises-N-More has available now for booking in 2013:
- 116 Nights aboard the Seabourn Quest departing from Fort Lauderdale, on January 6
- 115 nights aboard the Silver Whisper departing from Los Angeles, on January 4 2013
- 115 nights aboard the Holland America Amsterdam departing form Ft.
Lauderdale on January 5 2013
- 110 night’s o aboard the Queen Victoria departing from Hamburg Germany on January 7
- 107 nights aboard the Pacific Princess departing from Ft. Lauderdale on January 27
- 106 nights aboard the Queen Mary 2 departing from Southampton England on January 10
- 98 nights aboard the Crystal Symphony departing
from Auckland departing on January 29
Another perk of these cruises, for you world explorers: Once you have circumnavigated the globe, you will be able to apply for membership to join the Circumnavigators Club.
The Circumnavigators Club is the only organization devoted to bringing together those men and women who have circumnavigated the globe, and to provide a forum for intellectual exchange. It strives to encourage global fellowship and understanding, and to inspire people to see and
absorb as much as they can about the world in which we live.
To work with Cruises-N-More Vice President and Owner Tiffany Neidhardt or a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist for a world cruise experience, call 407-771-4454 or 800-733-2048 (toll-free U.S./Canada), 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia). Visit Cruises-N-More at http://www.cruises-n-more.com/.