For those looking for an ultra-luxury ship, we wanted to share some interesting things about one of our favorite lines, Seabourn.
Ever wonder about the amenities you would receive with one of the premium suites? Here is a list of those little extras.
A Seabourn cruise is truly a feast for all your senses. Guests in the upper-category suites may choose from an array of amenities specially chosen to sate your spirit, including:
- An invitation from the Master for a bridge visit during entry or departure from a port.
- A personal visit from the Hotel Manager.
- Fresh orchids or potpourri in your bathroom.
- All-natural Molton Brown bath and beauty products including Pure Pampering bath oils.
- A large basket of succulent tropical fruits.
- High-quality bathrobes, soft and luxurious.
- Complimentary Internet service.
- A large bouquet of fresh flowers when you embark.
- A convenient espresso machine with a variety of coffees in your suite.
- Complimentary private car transfers between airport and ship.*
- A choice of daily newspapers delivered to your suite.**
- Wellness Bag exercise kit containing easy-to-carry workout gear.**
* This amenity does not apply to upgrades.
** This applies to Odyssey, Sojourn and Quest guests only.
To find out more about the Seabourn or to book a cruise, please visit Cruises-N-More.