Below are five fantastic reasons (there are plenty more) to book a cruise vacation on Holland America Line during this fabulous sale.
- Holland America Line Special Annual Turkey Week Sale Offerings
Complimentary Signature Beverage Package on select 2015 sailings oceanview & higher.
- CNM Exclusive Bonus #1: 10% Onboard Credits – all bookings
- CNM Exclusive Bonus #2: $100-$300 Reduced Deposits – most bookings
- CNM Exclusive Bonus #3: 2-HAL Coupon Books worth over $300 each – most bookings
- The Best Private Island in the Caribbean
This island is the highest-rated port of call on Holland America’s Caribbean cruise itineraries – Half Moon Cay is located on 65 pristine acres of the 2,400-acre Little San Salvador Island in the Bahamas. The island is so unspoiled that the Bahamian National Trust designated it as an international wild bird preserve. Stroll two miles of powder-soft, white-sand beach. Snorkel in warm, turquoise-blue waters. Swim among stingrays at Stingray Cove. Or indulge in a soothing beachside massage. From pure relaxation to exciting adventure and family-friendly activities, this island paradise offers something for everyone.
- Private beachside cabanas with everything you need for an indulgent day in paradise – even optional butler service
- Beachside massages
- A Bahamian chapel, perfect for saying “I do” or “I still do”
- Three waterfront bars – the Lookout Bar, “I Wish I Could Stay Here Forever” Bar and the newly opened Captain Morgan on the Rocks Bar
- A fully-equipped Club HAL children’s playground and Half Moon Lagoon Aqua Park, which is a supervised swimming area
- Horseback riding by land and sea
- A stingray adventure
- Windsurfing, sailing, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing and kayaking, interpretive nature trails and birding walks that visit the island’s new two-acre nursery
- Dancing with the Stars
Onboard entertainment includes impressive live shows and music, movies and casino gaming, along with piano bars, lounges and dance venues.
And for those who love to dance, there’s Dancing with the Stars: At Sea experience. On every Holland America Line cruise. Guests can participate in dance lessons that were created by the show’s professionals and are led by the onboard dance team. Want to be a dance star? Select guests from these classes are invited to dance center stage in the show lounge.
In addition, six feature-theme cruises offer a truly in-depth Dancing with the Stars: At Sea experience. These cruises feature dance lessons from the show’s actual pros, a question-and-answer session, photo opportunities and a production featuring the stars of the show. (Find out more about these cruises from your Cruises-N-More agent.)
- Fine dining abounds on Holland America
Enjoy the main dining area, which offers beautiful views of the sea, crisp white linens, sparkling crystal and Rosenthal china. Or visit the Lido Restaurant, which offers casual dining options throughout the day. Feeling adventurous? Plus visit the line’s various specialty restaurants.
- The Pinnacle Grill – Refined and luxurious, romantic and intimate, the Pinnacle Grill represents the pinnacle of exceptional dining. Make reservations for an intimate meal graced by luxurious appointments such as Bvlgari china, Riedel stemware and Frette linens.
- Canaletto Restaurant – “Spartire” is the Italian word for sharing; our new menu is designed around this authentic Italian experience and offers a variety of dishes to enjoy and share with family and friends.
- Tamarind Restaurant – Aboard the ms Eurodam and ms Nieuw Amsterdam enjoy the Tamarind for food evoking the rich culinary traditions of Southeast Asian, China and Japan.
Social responsibility is a key component of this line
Socially conscious guests will be especially impressed by Holland America’s efforts. The line’s employees and guests work together to give back to communities they visit and to world-wide organizations. One way is through the Ship to Shelter program, which collects goods from ships for donation to charities. Another way is through their “On Deck for a Cause™” program, a noncompetitive 5K fundraising walk held on every sailing. Proceeds benefit six international cancer organizations located in the United States, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, Germany and United Kingdom.
We highly recommends Holland America Line for its outstanding service and amenities. If you would like to know more about Holland America Line or to book a cruise, please call us at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada) or 407-771-4454 or visit Cruises-N-More at http://www.cruises-n-more.com/