ONBOARD Crystal Serenity – Lunch at the Taj Mahal, A Masked Ball in Venice & Three Queens Set Sail 2016 to Destinations Shrouded in Mystery
World Cruises offer genuine immersion in the regions they visit, featuring unique cultural heritage, cuisine, customs and language generally only seen (and appreciated) by the most discerning travelers. Even the most seasoned travelers will see the world with new eyes thanks to the opportunity for unparalleled exploration of the regions visited through these cruises.
There is still time to book a World Cruise for 2016 / 2017 (many categories are sold out); however, the window of opportunity is closing as cabins usually fill by spring for next year’s voyage. Below please find the ultra-luxury lines which are offering World Cruise voyages in 2016.
One of the owners, Tiffany Neidhardt, of Cruises-N-More, family owned and operated for over 18 years, offers respected expertise about the true World Cruise experiences found below:
World Cruise 2016 – Round-trip San Francisco (Full World Cruise) on Crystal Serenity, Jan. 24 – May 6, 2016 (102 Days), Cruise Only Fares from: $35,225 per person.
2016 Full World Cruise guests enjoy exclusive savings & amenities:
- Limited time 2-for-1 Cruise-Only World Cruise Fares
- Additional $5,950 per person “Book Now Savings” when you book by March 2, 2015!
- Up to $10,870 per couple ($5,435 per person) additional exclusive savings for Crystal Society Full World Cruise guests
- Up to $8,700 per couple ($4,350 per person) additional savings for New-to-Crystal guests
- Complimentary chauffeured private car transfers from airport to ship, and ship to airport
- Up to $500 per person excess luggage reimbursement
- $ 1,000 per person As You Wish shipboard credit for onboard purchases
- World Cruise Bon Voyage celebration and exclusive overnight stay aboard Crystal Serenity on eve of departure in San Francisco on Jan. 24, 2016
- Two exclusive shoreside events
- Special onboard events
- Specially selected gifts
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne, premium spirits, non-alcoholic drinks, specialty coffees and more
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining, bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary evening specialty restaurant dining in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar celebrating the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, and in Prego. Additional Specialty Restaurant reservations or visits available on a space available basis, but are all complimentary for Full World Cruise guests.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute® and the Computer University@Sea® with classes in diverse topics such as Grand affairs, art, wine appreciation, digital photography and iPad filmmaking.
- Complimentary fitness programs with classes in yoga, Pilates, Spinning®, and so much more!
- Optional Personal Select air add-ons available
- Complimentary gratuities, fine wines, premium spirits, non-alcoholic beverages and more
- Book Early and Save! All guests paying in full 180 days prior to departure receive 2.5% additional Early Full Payment savings.
- Full World Cruise Guests will be reimbursed for excess baggage costs, charged by the airline, up to a maximum of $500 total per person. Also available, Crystal Cruises has partnered with Luggage Concierge to provide exclusive luggage delivery service which allows you to ship luggage from your home to Crystal Serenity and back again.
Three Queens. Queen Victoria, Queen Mary 2 and Queen Elizabeth all set sail in January; bound for different parts of the globe, with all promising an unforgettable journey that will take in many of the world’s most iconic destinations. To spend over three months seeking out incredible places always creates a reason for excitement. Along each of our World Cruises, you’ll encounter extraordinary destinations like San Francisco, Hong Kong, and the Great Barrier Reef. 120 or 121 day itineraries available for 2016.
Queen Elizabeth, Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria will all depart from Southampton on 10 January 2016, and will all return on 10 May 2016. This means that Southampton will host a Three Queens Royal Rendezvous in January 2016 and again at the end of the world voyage programme in May 2016. Be a part of this Cunard celebration and join us for these extraordinary events with the youngest luxury fleet at sea.
World Cruise 2016 – Departing Jan. 5, 2016, Silver Whisper fares from US $59,950 (115 days), 51 ports and 31 countries.
Visiting exotic destinations like Easter Island with its enigmatic Moai, or the hauntingly beautiful city of Petra. But it’s what you experience once you arrive that is the true barometer of a great journey. The insider access, small-group excursions and private arrangements. The lectures and cultural events that provide a more profound understanding of a land and its people. This is the true joy of exploring the world with Silversea. Highly personalized travel combined with an uncompromising commitment to service. Discover lands of wonder or shrouded in mystery on this global circumnavigation with a luxury cruise. Places like Easter Island with its enigmatic Moai, haunting Petra, and isolated Pitcairn Island, home of the Bounty mutineers.
With numerous late-night and overnight calls, and even more connections to re-join the ship, you’ll have ample time to explore a breathtaking succession of highlights including Ayer’s Rock, Angkor Wat, and the bejeweled temples of Burma and biblical treasures of the Holy Land on this world cruise.
For a fitting finale, our World Odyssey ends in Venice, a proud reflection of our Italian heritage and the inspiration for our own Venetian Society, Silversea’s loyalty club.
Luxurious benefits that ensure you travel in comfort and that add an array of enriching cultural events make this voyage-of-a-lifetime an even more extraordinary experience.
An impressive array of value-added benefits and exclusive cultural events … all designed to make the luxury Venetian World Odyssey 2016 world cruise truly a voyage of a lifetime.
The Benefits of a Full World Cruise on the Silversea Silver Whisper Include:
- Business Class Air with Private Transfers
- $4,000 Onboard Spending Credit per double occupancy suite
- Gala Bon Voyage reception, dinner and overnight accommodation the evening of January 4 at Mandarin Oriental Miami
- Three Exclusive World Cruise Events:
- Lunch at the Taj Mahal
- Masked Ball in Venice
- Island in the Harbor
- Three Silversea Experiences for guests travelling 50+ days:
- Easter IslandJunks of Halong Bay
- Music in Muscat
- Special Commemorative Gifts
- Complimentary Silver Shore Baggage Valet between home and ship in Fort Lauderdale and Venice
- Complimentary Laundry Service
- Complimentary Internet Package
Restrictions Apply — See World Cruise 2016 Terms & Conditions for full details.
There are other world, grand voyages, or extended explorations voyages offered by Princess Cruises, Oceania Cruises, Regent Seven Seas and Seabourn as well.
For more information about a world cruise or to work with Cruises-N-More, an Ensemble Travel® Group Top Producer, please contact Vice President and Owner Tiffany Neidhardt or a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia) or +1-407-771-4454. Or visit us at Cruises-N-More at http://www.cruises-n-more.com/