Cruise in luxury when you travel in Seabourn’s beautiful Penthouse Spa Suite, which includes a dining table for two to four, and separate bedroom.
A peek around will show a glass door to the veranda, two flat-screen TVs, a fully stocked bar, a spacious bathroom with tub, shower and large vanity. What you may appreciate the most, however, is your personal suite stewardess, who will be there to welcome you with Champagne and canapés, and provide service throughout your cruise, including things like delivering a daily newspaper and replenishing your ice and bar set-up.
- Complimentary full-day access to The Spa at Seabourn serene area
- In-suite spa amenities
- Spa concierge service
- Spacious bath with full tub and shower
- Complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Second in-suite bar stocked with waters, juices, and healthy snacks
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Fine cotton linens, plush robes and slippers
- Writing desk with personalized stationary
- All-natural Molton Brown, London bath and beauty products, including Pure Pampering bath oils
- Additional Molton Brown, London specialty spa products and a menu of luxurious bath sponges
- Calming L’Occitane fragrance can be diffused in the suite, and a soothing music soundtrack is available on request
- Soaps by Hermès, L’Occitane, Baudelaire and Salvatore Ferragamo
- iPod® docking stations
- Flat-screen TVs with music and movies
- The option of in-suite dining served course by course
- Wi-Fi and cell phone access
- PressReader mobile – Enjoy your favorite newspapers and magazines from your smartphone or tablet
To work with Cruises-N-More, an Ensemble Travel® Group Top Producer, for your next Seabourn cruise , please contact a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia) or +1-407-771-4454.