While any cruise line can take you to some exotic island, not all lines have a private island such as Royal Caribbean’s CocoCay, in the Bahamas.
If you’re looking to build some cruise memories, consider some of what you’ll find on CocoCay:
- Caylana’s Aqua Park, a fun-filled floating playground for kids of all ages.
- A parasail ride, floating 400 feet above the island with an unforgettable bird’s-eye view.
- A relaxing day in a hammock on the beach (or in an exclusive cabana for Suite guests), enjoying island-style seaside barbecue.
- Explore the island through other eco-tours, from a guided nature walk that ends in a secluded beach to leisurely kayaking and snorkeling adventures.
- Sporting adventures, such as snorkeling among the beautiful coral reefs, colorful tropical fish and sunken wrecks. Enjoy it even more knowing you’re supporting an environmentally friendly private destination.
- Or, take a tour down the coast aboard a wave runner, or fly past Great Stirrup Cay Lighthouse, Slaughter Harbor and Starfish Alley.
Whatever you choose, you’ll acquire some lifetime memories that will only be found on Royal Caribbean’s private island – CocoCay.
Let us know if you’d like more information about this and how to book! Please contact a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada or +1-407-771-4454.