Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury cruise line, has unveiled the latest version of its annual Signature Savings Event, offering exceptional savings and a variety of value-added amenities on a selection of voyages on its award-winning fleet of intimate, all-suite ships throughout 2017 and 2018.
The Signature Savings Event is something to look forward to with significant benefits on select voyages for guests to experience the world with Seabourn, including:
- Complimentary veranda suite upgrades
- $1,000USD per suite shipboard credit for penthouse and premium suites
- $400USD per suite Ventures by Seabourn credit on 2017 Alaska voyages
- $500USD/$600CAD per person round-trip air credit
- Additional savings of up to 15 percent on Combination Voyages
- 50 percent reduced deposits
Seabourn’s Signature Savings Event offers incredible value and amenities for travelers looking to experience an ultra-luxury vacation on the finest cruise ships at sea and this is the perfect time for guests to book and take advantage of terrific savings for the widest selection of ships, suites and departures.
Seabourn’s Signature Savings Event applies to select worldwide cruises in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Antarctica and Patagonia, Atlantic Crossings, Arabia & India, Asia, Canada & New England, the Caribbean, the Panama Canal, South America, and more.
Seabourn’s intimate ships offer key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites, many with verandas; superb dining in a choice of venues; open bars throughout the ship; fine wines poured at lunch and dinner; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel right at home onboard. The ships travel the globe throughout the year, sailing to many of the world’s most desirable destinations, including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites and lesser-known ports and hideaways. Meanwhile, the brand has continued growth plans with the line’s newest vessel, Seabourn Ovation, set to launch in spring 2018.
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world’s top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler.
Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with no more than 300 suites
- Unique itineraries visiting must-see cities and hidden gems where larger ships cannot follow
- Intuitive, gracious service provided by a staff passionate about pleasing our guests
- Spacious all-suite accommodations with sweeping ocean views – many with verandas
- Gourmet dining experiences as fine as the best restaurants anywhere
- Open bars throughout the ship and fine wines poured with lunch and dinner
Cruises-N-More offers select benefits for our clients and is proud to be celebrating 18 years of dedicated service in the travel industry. To work with Cruises-N-More, a Travel Leaders Group President’s Club and Inner Circle top agency, please contact a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia) or +1-407-771-4454.