For those who love to cruise, inaugural cruises rate high on the to-do cruise list. These exclusive voyages often involve champagne christenings, celebrity godmothers and brand-new ship facilities and amenities.
There are numerous new ships coming over the next several years, and the cruise lines are offering the very best rates with additional amenity incentives for those early voyages. If you wish to travel on an inaugural voyage, watch for the day the bookings open. You can also contact us at email@example.com to be put on a wait list, as those cabins sell very quickly.
Some of 2016 most highly anticipated new ships include:
- Holland America Line will debut a new Pinnacle Class ship, ms Koningsdam, in April 2016. It will carry 2,660 passengers.
- Holland America Line will debut a second Pinnacle class ship in November 2016. It will carry 2,650 passengers.
- Seabourn will debut the Seabourn Encore in December 2016. It will carry 604 passengers.
- Viking Ocean Cruises will debut the Viking Sky in March 2017. It will carry 930 passengers.
- Viking Ocean Cruises will debut the Viking Sea in April 2016. It will carry 930 passengers
Please contact us for details at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia) or +1-407-771-4454 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org