Shore Excursions – The Ins & Outs of These Day Trips
The cruise travel experts at Cruises-N-More share the most interesting things about the shore excursions you purchase on a cruise vacation. Here are 15 things you should know about shore excursions offered through Cruises-N-More:
There are different shore excursion types. They are:
- Scenic Shore Excursions provide up close and personal access to some of the most spectacular natural environments on Earth.
- Cultural Shore Excursions allow you to experience the customs, heritage and local flavor of the destinations.
- Active Shore Excursions offer a multitude of exciting and adventurous experiences.
- Water/Beach Shore Excursions provide unique ways to enjoy the ocean, beach and sea life.
- Cuisine Shore Excursions allow you to sample the local culinary delights.
Shore excursions come in different sizes. They are:
- Private Shore Excursions allow you to travel with your party alone and, in many cases, to fully customize your tour. For groups of 4 or more, we can usually arrange a private shore excursion for less than the cost of a large cruise line tour.
- Small Group Shore Excursions generally range in size from 2-20 people, providing a more personalized experience than the large excursions offered by the cruise lines.
- Standard Shore Excursions typically range from 20-50 people. These tours are similar in size to those of the cruise lines. While these shore excursions are larger in size, our focus on quality remains extremely high.
There are 7 reasons to book your shore excursions with Cruises-N-More. They are:
- The highest quality shore excursions are offered.
- Best quality shore excursions priced below market value, up to a 50% savings.
- Money Back Guarantee.
- Guaranteed return to the ship on time.
- 24/7 support.
- Bundled shore packages for even better pricing.
- An actual phone number to call and consult with a shore excursion expert.