This month we would love to share some Princess Cruises Recipes and touch of inspiration with you, Bon Appetit!
There are not many among us who wouldn’t enjoy a warm chocolate cookie or scrumptious fudge brownie from time to time. So, imagine this…a desert that combines both of these treats!
Princess Cruises’ Master Chocolatier, Norman Love, shares a recipe you and your loved ones are certain to enjoy. These treats are called “Brookies”:
Ingredients & Instructions
- Chocolate brownie mix
- Chocolate 61% 22 Oz (3.5 Cups)
- Unsalted butter 8 Oz (1 Cup + 1 Tsp.) -Melt together or microwave 40 to 45 degree or 104 F Max.
- Fresh egg 10 Oz (5 whole eggs)
- Sugar 14 Oz (2 Cups)
- Vanilla liquid 5 Oz (½ Tsp.) Whipped eggs and sugar, vanilla together until light and fluffy with a mixer electric.
- AP flour 5 Oz (1 Cup + 1 Tbsp.)
- Baking powder 1 Oz (1/2 Tsp.)
- Salt 2 Oz (1 Tsp.) Mix all dry together Mix melted chocolate with eggs and add flour and place in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes. Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Butter 9 Oz (1 Cup + 1 Tbsp.)
- Brown Sugar 12 Oz (1 ½ Cups)
- Salt 1/2 Oz (1 Tsp.)
Mix together with an electric mixer 10 minutes. Add vanilla liquid 1 Oz (1 Tsp.) Add fresh eggs 1 by 1 3 Oz (2 Eggs) Add AP flour 15 Oz (3 ½ Cups) Add Choco Chunk 13 Oz (2 Cups) Combine for Brookies Pipe or scoop brownie mixture into bottom of paper cup. Scoop Chocolate Chip cookie mixture and press into center of brownie mix in paper cup. Place in oven for 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Make sure you serve it with a glass of cold milk to any children or grandchildren.