This month we would love to share some Princess Cruises Recipes and touch of inspiration with you, Bon Appetit!
While not all of us will be visit old Mayan ruins in Central America, you can add a little Mayan flavor to you – and what better time to enjoy a tropical drink without leaving your home!
As featured by Rob Floyd, famed Princess Cruises Master Mixologist, the “Mayan Heat” is one of the tastiest tropical treats you are likely to experience. Here’s how to make one:
• 2 oz. Patrón Silver Tequila (Or any tequila will work)
• .5 oz. lime juice
• .5 oz. agave syrup (Or honey syrup or simple syrup. Simple syrup consists of equal parts sugar & water, heated, then cooled). Or go “skinny” and leave it out.
• .25 oz. Triple Sec (or squeeze some fresh orange)
• 1 slice of fresh jalapeño plus one more for garnish (or any spicy pepper will work based on your tolerance)
• Gently press 1 slice of jalapeño in cocktail shaker
• Add ice and remaining ingredients except for garnish
• Shake and strain all ingredients over fresh ice
• Garnish with a fresh slice of jalapeño
This drink is guaranteed to bring a touch of the tropics your way regardless of locale. Bottoms up!
With over 20 years of dedicated service in the travel industry, Cruises-N-More, a Virtuoso member, offers select benefits for our clients. Cruises-N-More is pleased to announce being recognized as a winner of the 2019 Online Travel Partner Excellence Award of Carnival Corporation & plc brands Carnival Cruise Line, Cunard, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Seabourn. Contact a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), +1-407-771-4454, 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), or 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia).