If you’re planning a river cruise in 2014, we recommend AmaWaterways for an outstanding cruise experience. This exceptional European cruise line provides the ultimate fusion of history, culture and ambiance for river cruise enthusiasts. Over the next few posts, we’re going to provide you with some interesting info about this wonderful line.
And you don’t have to take our word for it- AmaWaterways leads the industry in river cruises- and they have the accolades to prove it.
In 2013 alone, the line received the following awards:
• Luxury Travel Advisor Award of Excellence for “Best River Cruise Company”
• Cruise Critic Editors’ Picks Awards 2013 – “Best River Cruise Ship” (AmaPrima)
• Travel + Leisure, “World’s Best Awards 2013”
• Travel Weekly Magellan Gold Award for “River Cruise Ship” (AmaPrima)
• Travel Weekly Magellan Silver Award for “Cabin Design (non-suite)” (AmaCerto)
• Travel Weekly Magellan Silver Award for “River Cruising” (AmaWaterways)
• TravelAge West WAVE Award for “Best New River Cruise Ship” (AmaCerto)
• Virtuoso Supplier Award for “Best River Cruise Line”
AmaWaterways is also the only river cruise line invited to join one of the world’s most prestigious culinary organizations – of La Chaine des Rotisseurs, founded in 1950 in Paris.