… Providing expert cruise and travel planning to families and individual around the world.
We at Cruises-N-More celebrates this month our 18-year milestone in the cruise & travel agency business. Family-owned and operated by our Neidhardt family, Cruises-N-More has been helping other families and individuals plan their dream trips and cruises for almost 20 years since CEO and founder, Pat Neidhardt, moved to Florida and her family took roots in the travel industry. Neidhardt family members Mike, Tiffany and Todd all are cruise, travel and business experts, and are key participants in managing the business as well.
Whether it’s a multigenerational cruise vacation or a fun adventure as a couple or with friends, families (with small children, tweens, teenagers, parents and grandparents) or solo travelers realize the enjoyment and far-reaching benefits of cruises and travel. Our cruise travel specialists work extremely hard to be sure our valuable clients get all the benefits of our expertise and get the highest satisfaction from their cruise and travel experiences.
Cruise Line Industry Leaders Congratulate Cruises-N-More on Milestone
Cruises-N-More is well known and highly regarded by the cruise lines and received numerous congratulatory messages from cruise line leaders who deem the Neidhardts and their agency a significant contributor to the cruise industry.
- “As we celebrate our 25th anniversary, I believe we are uniquely qualified to appreciate the fortitude and determination exhibited by Pat and Tiffany Neidhardt and the entire Cruises-N-More, Inc. team. 18 years is quite an accomplishment! I commend them for their focus on the customer and innovative go to market strategies that have made them such a success!” –Jason Montague, President and CEO, Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- “Congratulations to the Neidhardt family and the whole Cruises-N-More team for 18 years of outstanding success in creating happy memories for their clients. Regent Seven Seas Cruises certainly appreciates your continued support and strong partnership over the years and we look forward to another 18 years of success!“ –Amy Crutchfield-Smith, Director of Sales & Marketing – Southeast Region, GA, NC, SC, Northern & Central Florida, Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- “Congratulations to Cruises-N-More on 18 years in business creating memories of lifetime. Crystal Cruises values our partnership with this travel agency and appreciates that Pat and her team entrust their clients to become our Crystal guests. Together we are delivering on great service. Here is to many more years to come of us partnering together. Thank you!” –Mrs. Edie Rodriguez, CEO & President, Crystal Cruises ~ Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises ~ Crystal River Cruises ~ Crystal Residences ~ Crystal Luxury Air ~ Crystal AirCruises ~
- “Just wanted to say congratulations on your 18th year of selling cruises in Florida. Thank you for your support of Crystal Cruises over the past several years, and wishing you great success in the future‼” –Judy Keller, Strategic Business Development Manager Northern, Central & Western Florida, Crystal Cruises
- “Congratulations on 18 years in Florida and the great success Cruises-N-More has enjoyed. Silversea is enjoying its 22nd year in operation and you and your team have been a good part of our continued success! Thank you for trusting us with your valued clients.” –Mark Conroy, Managing Director, The Americas, Silversea Cruises
- “On behalf of Silversea, we extend our congratulations to Cruises-N-More for completing 18 years of success. You are a leader in the travel agency community. Cruises-N-More has a great dedicated staff, and they always have the needs of their clients as their top priority. Your team truly understands luxury and what the luxury client wants. Reliability and trust are the values that have made Cruises-N-More a great success You are a great partner and we wish you all the success for many more years to come.” –John Wilson, Area Sales Director North Florida, Silversea
- “Seabourn congratulates Cruises-N-More on 18 years in business and thanks them for their continued support. Their standing as a Seabourn Gold Elite Agency is testament to their knowledge of the Seabourn experience and the many guests they have sent our way over the years. They truly understand the concept of outstanding service and know how to match the right clients with the right vacation! Thank you, and here’s to many more years of continued partnership!” –Doug Seagle, Vice President of Business Development, North America, SEABOURN
- “Congratulations to Pat Neidhardt and the Neidhardt family on the 18th Anniversary of Cruises-N-More, Inc. From your humble beginnings in 1998, Cruises-N-More has grown into one of the largest online cruise agencies in the U.S. I have had the pleasure of watching your agency flourish and maintain an upward trend in the industry. Thank you for your unwavering support of Royal Caribbean and the Cruise Industry. I look forward to celebrating many more years of your success!” –Vicki L. Freed, CTC, Senior Vice President, Sales and Trade Support & Service, Royal Caribbean International
- “Congratulations Cruises-N-More on your 18 year anniversary. What a special milestone! We are very proud of the partnership we share with Cruises-N-More, Inc. and grateful for all of the extraordinary vacations you plan for your clients that include Royal Caribbean International. As we continue to build the most innovative cruise ships in the industry, we always know we can continue to count on your loyalty. Wishing you all the best for another fabulous 18 years!” –Joanne M. Schimelman, CTC, Vice President, Sales & National Accounts, Royal Caribbean International
- “Congratulations on 18 years as Cruises-N-More. We appreciate your partnership and I look forward to seeing many more of your guests on Holland America Line and Seabourn for the next 18+ years! Happy Anniversary!” –Amy E. Akamine, CTC, Business Development Manager, Central & North Florida, Holland America Line & Seabourn
- “Congratulations, Pat, to you and the entire team at Cruises-N-More on celebrating your 18-year anniversary as a company. The longevity of your business success speaks to your passion for serving your clients and partnering with suppliers to help thousands of customers take vacations of a lifetime. We at Princess are grateful for your support and look forward to many more years together helping your clients discover the world.” –Jan Swartz, President, Princess Cruises
- “Our sincerest congratulations to Cruises- n-More on their 18th anniversary. What an incredible milestone and all of us at Oceania Cruises are proud and fortunate to work so closely with you. Here’s to many more years of success!” –Nikki F. Upshaw, CTC | Senior Vice President, Sales, Oceania Cruises
- “Congratulations on your 18th year anniversary! It has been and continues to be a pleasure working with such highly experienced and personable travel professionals. I look forward to continuing our partnership and friendship. Thank you for all you do in supporting Oceania!” -Jill Hanlon, Regional Sales & Marketing Director, Oceania Cruises
- “Congratulations to Cruises-N-More for 18 amazing years of business delivering modern luxury cruise vacations! They are fantastic partners and we love doing business with them.” –Dondra Ritzenthaler, Senior Vice President-Sales, Celebrity Cruises
- “On behalf of Celebrity Cruises, I would like to say Congratulations Cruises-N-More on 18 amazing years of great service and expertly steering guests to the vacation of their dreams. Thank you for your support, and cheers to many, many more years of success.” –Cory Wallace, Manager of National Accounts, Celebrity Cruises
- “On behalf of my entire organization Revelex Corporation, we extend our congratulations to your company for completing 18 amazing years of success. Companies like Cruises-N-More with a brilliant team of dedicated workers and with a friendly work environment can only aim for high results. Working with you and your team has been a real honor and we value each and every transaction. With your commitment and sincerity Cruises-N-More have time to time proved your value and have gained the much deserved recognition in the travel industry. Cruises-N-More has always kept customer’s satisfaction as your priority and have never resorted to any wrong means for any work. Not only do you provide a learning platform but also offer a growing career curve for your staff. We wish you all the success for many more years to come. And we hope to continue doing business with you in future.” –James J Horvath, CTO, Revelex Corporation
Onboard a cruise ship or on land, our Cruises-N-More clients enjoy the best of all worlds and take advantage of well-designed cruises and other travel with amenities and activities, while still experiencing the best in dining, accommodation and entertainment options. We at Cruises-N-More can recommend cruises for adrenaline rushes or quiet relaxation. Cruising especially offers the best of all choices on the same vacation. Ocean cruising and river cruising can include exciting activities or restful enjoyment. Traveling to board a cruise ship has never been easier, especially with all the port choices we have to offer in the USA.
Perhaps most important, the experiences of travel will create memories that last a lifetime. For more information and to book any type of travel, especially a cruise vacation, please contact us so a Cruises-N-More cruise and travel specialist can assist you in your dream cruise! Call us at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada) or +1-407-771-4454.