Together, Celebrity Cruises and Canyon Ranch have set out to reinvent fitness at sea, inspired by the latest innovations and wellness trends in the world. The redesigned onboard program includes 20 new fitness classes and seminar experiences for guests. There are six class categories based on different core needs and exercise groups: Sweat, Conditioning, Longevity, Mindfulness, Nutrition, and Acupuncture.
Among the new classes and seminar experiences are:
- SWEAT: TABATA IMPACT Less is more, with this fast and furious integrated interval workout that hails from Japan. Tabata offers the best of cardio and training techniques to provide a full-body workout incorporating enhanced core-strength training exercise
- CONDITIONING: PILATES TO THE BEAT This lively, Pilates mat-inspired class is choreographed to upbeat pop songs. Guests can challenge themselves to rhythmically flow from one exercise to next
- LONGEVITY: AGE-DEFYING TECHNOLOGY Learn about the latest technologies, services and products that could help push back the hands of time
- MINDFULNESS: SPIRITUAL CYCLING Incorporate mindfulness of form, awareness of energy, and presence of mind while cycling to a playlist of music that has intention to it
- NUTRITION: DETOX 101: WEIGHT LOSS AND MORE Gain knowledge about the most effective detoxifying foods, and how they promote weight loss and overall well-being
- ACUPUNCTURE: ACUPUNCTURE FOR PAIN RELIEF Treat pain, revive energy levels, get to the root of digestive discomfort, aid a healthy night’s sleep, de-stress, feel younger, and live longer. Learn from a licensed acupuncturist about the incredible effects of this proven healing practice
To learn more about the revitalized program and see a full list of fitness classes and seminar experiences to be offered when the program launches in June 2018, visit www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/health-and-wellness.