Luxury cruise line Cunard has announced its expanded voyage program for the remainder of 2020, including new voyages to the Norwegian Fjords, Japan and Australia. Guests will have the opportunity to experience true luxury and relaxation on Cunard’s iconic ships – Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria – while traveling around the world.
Cunard will continue many of its classic voyages, including its signature Transatlantic Crossing between New York and London, while adding new itineraries in Western Europe and Southeast Asia. Whether choosing a three-night short break or a 19-night Grand Voyage, Cunard guests will enjoy a blend of iconic, world-class cities and lesser-known, charming destinations.
In total, the Cunard fleet will travel over 169,000 nautical miles with calls at 110 destinations in 34 different countries, with eight maiden calls including Bornholm, Denmark; Nordfjordeid, Norway; Ringaskiddy, Ireland;Jakarta, Indonesia; as well as Kurhiro, Ishigaki and Tokyo, Japan. Cunard will also offer a selection of two-nightcalls in major cities including Barcelona, Hong Kong and Québec and late evening departures which allow guests more time in port for deeper exploration in places such as Juneau, Alaska, Aomori, Japan , Malaga, Spain, and Tromsø, Norway.
Queen Mary 2 voyage highlights include:
• Nine 14- to 15-night Transatlantic Crossings round-trip from either New York or London
• Two 21-night sailings with calls to Canada, Iceland and Scotland – one sailing round-trip from New York, the other round-trip from London
• Fourth of July seven-night Independence Day cruise round-trip from New York
• Four seven-night voyages between New York and Québec
• Eight 14-night New England & Canada voyages which begin and end in ports of New York, Québec, Southampton or Le Havre
Queen Elizabeth highlights include:
• Five Round-trip Tokyo itineraries with varying lengths and destinations
• Five Southeast Asia voyages, ranging from seven to 23 nights
Queen Victoria highlights include:
• Four Baltic voyages, ranging from nine to 16 nights
• Four Norwegian Fjords voyages, ranging from seven to 12 nights
• Three Atlantic Coast/Iberia voyages, ranging from 10 to 12 nights
• Two 12-night Iceland voyages
• Two 12-night North Cape voyages (with a high likelihood of seeing the Northern Lights at Alesund)
• Two Western Mediterranean voyages, ranging from 14 to 17 nights
• A 12-night British Isles voyage
Please contact a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia) or +1-407-771-4454. Thank you for reading our blog.