Silversea Cruises opens bookings to the general public for 191 remarkable new voyages, which will unlock 572 destinations in 84 countries from summer 2020 into winter 2021. Complimentary air and transfers will be included on virtually all of the newly announced itineraries.
Included for nearly all voyages in the new collection, complimentary round-trip economy-class flights and transfers will simplify the travel experience for guests. The new addition will enable guests to travel the world with complete peace of mind: a smooth end-to-end service will make for a seamless connection; and full protection covers guests against unforeseen mishaps. For guests not utilizing the air offer, a generous air credit is available. Exceptions and market-specific conditions may apply.
- The new collection of itineraries will enable guests to get closer to the authentic beauty of the world with unprecedented variety, increasing cruise line’s ultra-luxury offering in a number of remarkable destinations. Some of the collection highlights include:
- Enhanced options in Northern Europe will comprise four ships and 29 voyages: in Iceland, Silversea will offer more immersive experiences on both classic and expedition voyages, including a 9-day circumnavigation aboard Silver Wind, departing Reykjavik on June 29, 2020; in the British Isles, extended programs will unlock more incredible experiences, with voyages departing from the iconic Tower Bridge; while an exciting new North Sea Capitals voyage will offer overnights in Oslo, Hamburg, Amsterdam, and London.
- New deep travel experiences in Alaska and the Russian Far East, with three ships and 21 voyages from which guests can choose. As in 2019, the cruise line’s flagship, Silver Muse, will spend a full summer deployed in Alaska in 2020. Silversea’s Silver Explorer will cruise in the Sea of Okhotsk, one of the least visited areas in the Russian Far East, on an 18-day voyage from June 2020
- A return to the Canary Islands on two voyages – departing April 16 and September 25, 2020 – and Istanbul on two different itineraries – departing May 30 and August 2, 2020.
- Maiden calls in El Hierro, Spain; Fishguard, Wales; Nordfjordeid, Norway; Siglufjörður, Iceland; Durres, Albania; Klaksvik, Faroe Islands; and Patreksfjordur, Iceland.
An additional highlight of the new summer 2020 itineraries, Silversea’s Silver Moon will set sail on her inaugural voyage on August 6, 2020: the ship will depart Trieste, Italy, for Civitavecchia on an 11-day cruise. The sister ship of Silversea’s flagship, Silver Muse, Silver Moon will benefit from a number of onboard enhancements. One of five Silversea ships in the region in the summer of 2020, she will cruise in the Mediterranean for her maiden season, until November, when she will cross the Atlantic to Fort Lauderdale.
Contact us to take advantage of these offers and ask for details and about availability. Please give us a call at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), +1-407-771-4454, 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), or 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia).