The 2020 Canada & New England cruise season offered by Princess Cruises showcases the fall foliage to iconic destinations along the east coast and even offers a trip to see the frozen landscapes of Greenland. Two ships sail the region the Sky Princess and Caribbean Princess.
The 2020 Canada & New England season features 16 departures, visiting 16 destinations on five itineraries, ranging in length from five to 16 days. The season also include select sailings in the summer. Program highlights include:
- Caribbean Princess visits the frozen landscape of far-flung Greenland, to discover more of the world. This 16-day voyage roundtrip from New York travels to one of the world’s largest island, visiting this least populated territory, including the capital and country’s largest city, Nuuk, as well as Nanortalik and Qaqortoq. The cruise also makes stops in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Sydney (Cape Breton Island) and St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- Caribbean Princess offers 10-day Classic Canada & New England voyages out of Québec City and New York featuring overnight stays in Québec on every voyage. Ports stops visited include the seaside communities like Newport, Boston, Portland, Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy), New Brunswick, Halifax, Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island), Saguenay and Québec.
- In addition, Caribbean Princess offers a 13-day Canada & Colonial America cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to Québec (or vice versa) featuring calls in Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Halifax, Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy), Bar Harbor (for Acadia National Park), Boston, Newport, Rhode Island, New York and Charleston (northbound) or Norfolk (southbound).
- Sky Princess sails on her maiden Canada and New England season with seven-day cruises roundtrip from New York, visiting Newport, Rhode Island, Boston, Bar Harbor (for Acadia National Park), Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy) and Halifax.
- A five-day Canadian Atlantic Provinces Getaway out of New York is also being offered aboard Sky Princess, visiting Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy) and Halifax.
Princess Cruises guests will immerse themselves in scenic destinations with in-depth excursions for every interest as only Princess offers one-of-a-kind Discovery and Animal Planet tours. Excursions range from yacht racing and wine tasting to exploring lighthouses and seeing world-famous Fenway Park. These cruise experiences also offer access to four UNESCO World Heritage Sits. Additionally, Princess Cruises offers More Ashore ports calls (9 pm or later departures) to discover more during the day and sample the night-life in Québec City and Boston during every 10-day Classic Canada & New England itinerary.