The most recent Silversea ship to undergo an extensive refurbishment, Silver Shadow recently emerged from the dry dock with redesigned interior spaces and an elegant new livery—the first time the two-tone design has been utilized in Silversea’s history. Also a first for the leading ultra-luxury cruise line, decorative crystal artworks from renowned lifestyle brand Lalique have been installed in Silver Shadow’s La Dame Restaurant to enrich the dining experience for guests.
In addition to the ship’s elegant new livery, guests on Silver Shadow will appreciate the following enhancements from the latest refurbishment:
- All Suites – With guests’ comfort in mind, all suites have undergone a complete floor-to-ceiling renovation. Carpets, furniture and fixtures have been refurbished in all suites, while all bathrooms have also been renewed. The suites’ elegant new color scheme takes influence from the successful design of Silver Muse. Guest hallways have also been enhanced with new carpets and suite doors.
- Handmade Lalique panels enrich La Dame Restaurant. La Dame’s décor has been enriched with bespoke, handmade Lalique panels, for the enjoyment of guests. Moreover, in response to the venue’s overwhelming popularity, La Dame Restaurant on Deck 7 has been enlarged and now accommodates up to 40 diners, ensuring that all guests will be able to sample the venue’s sumptuous cuisine at least once throughout their voyage.
- New Atrium – A new Atrium area has been created on Deck 5 with open-plan boutiques and an inviting Arts Café, complete with central bar counter and vibrant furnishings. The Atrium also comprises an updated guest relations area, with an interactive guest relations desk, and a bespoke new future cruise sales office.
- Connoisseur’s Corner – Re-positioned from Deck 7 to Deck 8, the Connoisseur’s Corner has been entirely refurbished and a new outdoor seating area has been created, meaning guests can enjoy fine drinks and cigars either indoors or al fresco. Plush seating and wind breakers have created a sophisticated area of optimum comfort, in which guests can relax while admiring far-reaching views.
- Casino – The Casino has been relocated from Deck 5 to Deck 8, and now enjoys a new layout with updated décor.
- Additional enhancements to public spaces – Elsewhere, many of Silver Shadow’s public spaces have undergone extensive refurbishments, including: La Terrazza, The Restaurant, the Panorama Lounge, the Zagara Beauty Spa & Fitness Centre, the Observation Library, The Bar, The Show Lounge, the Card/Conference Room, the Pool Area & Jogging Track, and all public bathrooms. New outdoor furniture has invigorated the pool deck, suite balconies, La Terrazza, and the Panorama Lounge.
Image courtesy of Silversea