Regent Seven Seas Cruises has announced an impressive collection of 19 new signature cocktails and eight new gins that will be offered exclusively on Seven Seas Splendor when the vessel debuts in February 2020.
Uniquely crafted with fresh fruits, natural spices and garden-grown herbs, the cocktails are served with appealing garnishes in modern-designed glassware. They are prepared with Fever-Tree premium tonic drink mixers and are Gin-, Vodka-, Whisky-, Rum-, Cognac-, Tequila- and Mezcal-based. Examples include:
- Virgo – Monkey Shoulder, Chili and Pineapple Reduction, Cinnamon Bitters, served in a Fizz Rock Glass. Virgo delivers just the right balance of sweet and spicy with a chili and pineapple reduction mixed with cinnamon bitters, orange zest, vanilla, spice and the floral notes of the smooth Monkey Shoulder Blended Scotch Whiskey.
- Bon Soiree – Woodford Reserve, Chambord, Citrus Bitters, served in a Coupe Glass. Bon Soiree delivers a citric note with an intense touch of a raspberry liqueur and all the smoothness and warmth expected from a small-batch Kentucky straight bourbon.
- Something Borrowed – Maker’s Mark, Amaretto, Fresh Lemon Juice, Fig Jam, served in a Fire Rock Glass. Something Borrowed is a refreshing bourbon cocktail with the nutty taste of Amaretto perfectly balanced with the flavors of lemon and fig.
The eight gin tonics also feature modern, refreshing presentations. Guests may select their favorite – dry or sweet – with avocado or berries, as well as matching spices, herbs and other fruits. New gins include:
- Unlucky Irish – Irish Gunpowder, Fresh Lemon Juice, Basil, Black Peppercorns, Indian Tonic.
- Rose Married – Beefeater, Avocado, Basil, Mint, Rosemary, Indian Tonic.
- Quintessentially British – Hendrick’s, Fresh Lemon Juice, Pomegranate Seeds, Cucumber, Mediterranean Tonic.
- Summer Solstice – Hendrick’s Midsummer Solstice, Peach Schnapps, Grapefruit, Mediterranean Tonic.
Nearly all signature cocktails and gins are included in the voyage price and will also be offered aboard Seven Seas Explorer in mid-year 2020.
With over 20 years of dedicated service in the travel industry, Cruises-N-More, a Virtuoso member, offers select benefits for our clients. Cruises-N-More is pleased to announce being recognized as a winner of the 2019 Online Travel Partner Excellence Award of Carnival Corporation & plc brands Carnival Cruise Line, Cunard, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Seabourn. Contact a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), +1-407-771-4454, 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), or 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia).
Photo Courtesy of Regent Seven Seas Cruises