Princess Cruises passengers will surely appreciate the recently created “Club Class Mini Suite” category – a new premium stateroom alternative that offers a full range of VIP services, as well as exclusive dining.
Consider the following elevated amenities beyond the traditional Princess mini suite offering:
- Club Class Dining – an exclusive dining area featuring expedited seating with no wait. Also featured are expanded menu options, dedicated waitstaff, table side preparations and unique styled décor.
- Priority specialty dining reservations.
- Private entrance.
- Priority embarkation/disembarkation.
- Complimentary in-room wine setup
- Complimentary premium evening canapes upon request
- Upgraded terry shawl bathrobes
Again, these are upgrades beyond the already-generous standard mini suite features which include:
- Princess Luxury Bed
- Welcome glass of champagne
- Complimentary fresh fruit (upon request)
- Separate seating area w/sofabed
- Balcony w/patio furniture
- Two flat-panel televisions
- Spacious closet
- Private bathroom w/combination tub & shower
- Massage showerhead
- 100% cotton luxury towels
- Luxurious Jacquard-woven cotton linens
- Plush European style duvets
- Feather and non-allergenic pillows
- Evening bed turndown w/chocolates
- Twice daily housekeeping service
With over 20 years of dedicated service in the travel industry, Cruises-N-More, a Virtuoso member, offers select benefits for our clients. Cruises-N-More is pleased to announce being recognized as a winner of the 2019 Online Travel Partner Excellence Award of Carnival Corporation & plc brands Carnival Cruise Line, Cunard, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Seabourn. Contact a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), +1-407-771-4454, 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), or 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia).