As reported only days ago, Princess Cruises has taken possession of the newly completed Enchanted Princess.
Enchanted Princess is the 100th cruise ship built by Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri. This milestone is significant for both companies since Crown Princess was the first ship to launch Fincantieri into the modern passenger ship building business, when it was delivered in 1990. The finalization of Enchanted Princess also marks the first ship to be completed during the time of COVID. In fact, Fincantieri was one of the first businesses to reopen in Italy, helping to energize the economy, while operating in new and innovative ways to ensure a safe and productive work environment.
While reflecting the same luxury and attributes of previous Princess ships, the Enchanted Princess offers first-of-its-kind features that stand it apart from any ocean-going vessel. Consider, for example:
- The stunning new Sky Suite, with panoramic 270-degree views from the largest balcony at sea. Each Sky Suite hosts up to five guests that will appreciate not only the 1,000+ -square-foot continuous balcony, but the exquisitely apportioned accommodations that accompany it. Guests will also appreciate the attentive service and a dedicated Suite Experience Manager.
- Enchanted Princess features the most pools and hot tubs ever. In addition, Enchanted Princess features Take Five, the only jazz theater at sea, celebrating the iconic sounds, culture and history of jazz.
- Enchanted Princess also features the best Wi-Fi at sea, MedallionNet, so guests can stay connected to the things they love and share vacation memories with ease. MedallionNet offers unprecedented connectivity that is fast, unlimited, reliable, and affordable with an access point in every stateroom, so guests can stream favorite movies, shows, games and music; connect to favorite social media sites; and video chat from anywhere on the ship.
- On Medallion Class ships – including Enchanted Princess – the OceanMedallion wearable device transforms vacations by making the entire cruise experience effortless, delivering highly personalized service, and enabling touchless interactive experiences and entertainment. Among enhancements, guests enjoy expedited boarding; on-demand food, beverage, retail and service delivery; keyless stateroom entry; contactless payment; friends and family locator; anywhere wagering; interactive games; and movies/live TV on the go.
- Enchanted Princess is scheduled to arrive in North America in December 2020, for a season of predominantly Caribbean cruises.
With over 20 years of dedicated service in the travel industry, Cruises-N-More, a Virtuoso member, offers select benefits for our clients. Cruises-N-More is pleased to announce being recognized as a winner of the 2019 Online Travel Partner Excellence Award of Carnival Corporation & plc brands Carnival Cruise Line, Cunard, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Seabourn. Contact a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), +1-407-771-4454, 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), or 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia).