Silversea’s newly announced World Cruise 2023, ‘South Side Story,’ will depart Sydney on January 9, 2023, arriving in Fort Lauderdale on May 28. Over 139 nights in duration, Silver Shadow will cross five continents to unlock immersive experiences for guests in 66 destinations, covering 34 countries. A total of 40 destinations have never been visited on Silversea’s recent World Cruise itineraries. Guests will enjoy 20 overnight calls in 17 cities, as well as 10 bespoke events—five of which will be exclusive to world-cruising guests.
For the first time in Silversea’s history, the World Cruise 2023 will include a door-to-door service for guests’ convenience, transporting them to Sydney in utmost comfort. Guests will journey from their homes to their departure airport in private executive transfers, benefit from private assistance to their gate/lounge, and gain access to designated airline lounges. They will then enjoy a superior flight experience from selected US and UK gateways to Sydney, Australia, experiencing a new level of comfort in Qantas Business Class with more space to relax in a dedicated cabin. World Cruise passengers will taste the freshest seasonal ingredients and enjoy Australian hospitality in-flight, presented by Qantas Airways in partnership with Silversea.
Once in Sydney, travelers will experience VIP arrival assistance, private executive transfers, and priority embarkation. Silver Shadow’s butlers will then be on-hand to assist guests in unpacking, should they wish.
Highlights of the World Cruise 2023 include:
- An in-depth exploration of the natural history of Tasmania and New Zealand;
- A deep discovery of Melanesia’s lesser-travelled coasts, including Papua New Guinea for the first time on a Silversea World Cruise;
- An immersion into Southeast Asia’s rich, multi-layered culture and traditions, with overnights in iconic cities such as Hong Kong, Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh City;
- Time spent in the Gulf of Bengal and the Indian Ocean, including opportunities to explore deeper inland;
- A three-day exploration of Madagascar, with new calls in Mauritius and Réunion;
- A seven-day discovery of the West Coast of Africa, starting with South Africa;
- An immersive trip into the Amazon River for the first time on a World Cruise;
- And new experiences in the Caribbean, with all-new calls in destinations like Ile Royale and Mayreau, among others.
With over 20 years of dedicated service in the travel industry, Cruises-N-More, a Virtuoso member, offers select benefits for our clients. Cruises-N-More is pleased to announce being recognized as a winner of the 2019 Online Travel Partner Excellence Award of Carnival Corporation & plc brands Carnival Cruise Line, Cunard, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Seabourn. Contact a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), +1-407-771-4454, 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), or 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia).