With deep-rooted cultures, colorful traditions and endlessly sunny skies, Hawaii and Mexico are a celebration of the senses waiting to be discovered on an award-winning Holland America Line cruise. Travelers can explore both regions on roundtrip sailings from San Diego, California, aboard Pinnacle Class Koningsdam during the 2022-2023 season.
Beginning in October 2022 through March 2023, guests can embark on a “Mexican Riviera” or “Circle Hawaii” getaway between five and 18 days. Two back-to-back itineraries can be combined for a 24- or 25-day “Circle Hawaii and Mexican Riviera Collectors’ Voyage” for the ultimate tropical getaway. Both regions feature a wealth of cultural experiences, immersion into nature and authentically distinct cuisine.
Highlights of the 2022-23 Mexico Cruise Season:
- All Mexico cruises are roundtrip from San Diego.
- All seven-day “Mexican Riviera” cruises feature three Mexican ports of call: Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán and Cabo San Lucas.
- One special five-day cruise departs Dec. 17 and calls at Ensenada and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- A nine-day New Year’s Holiday cruise departing Dec. 29 explores the Sea of Cortez and calls at the Mexican ports of Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, Pichilingue (La Paz) and Loreto.
Highlights of the 2022-23 Hawaii Cruise Season:
- Hawaii cruises sail roundtrip from San Diego with the exception of two departures that are roundtrip from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- “Circle Hawaii” cruises range from 16 to 18 days:
- o 16- and 18-day roundtrip from Vancouver with calls at Lahaina, Hilo, Honolulu (overnight) and Nawiliwili. 18-day also stops at Kona.
- o 17-day calls at Lahaina, Hilo, Honolulu, Nawiliwili and Kona, Hawaii, and Ensenada, Mexico.
- o 18-day calls at Lahaina, Hilo, Honolulu (overnight), Nawiliwili, Kona and Ensenada, Mexico.
- The overnight call at Honolulu allows guests extra time to visit Pearl Harbor, relax on Waikiki Beach, take in the breathtaking views from Diamond Head State Monument or spend the evening enjoying traditional Hawaiian food and entertainment at an authentic luau.
Mexico and Hawaii itineraries can be combined for the ultimate exploration of the two regions. The 24-day “Circle Hawaii and Mexican Riviera Collectors’ Voyage” departing Jan. 7, 2023, sails roundtrip from San Diego and calls at Lahaina, Hilo, Honolulu, Nawiliwili, Kona, Ensenada, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán and Cabo San Lucas, with an additional call at San Diego during the cruise. The 25-day option departing Jan. 31, 2023, adds an overnight at Honolulu.
With over 20 years of dedicated service in the travel industry, Cruises-N-More, a Virtuoso member, offers select benefits for our clients. Cruises-N-More is pleased to announce being recognized as a winner of the 2019 Online Travel Partner Excellence Award of Carnival Corporation & plc brands Carnival Cruise Line, Cunard, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Seabourn. Contact a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), +1-407-771-4454, 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), or 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia).