The Ultra-Luxury Cruise Lines have scheduled delivery of these lovely new vessels:
- Crystal Cruises will debut a new Diamond Class ocean liner in 2022. It will carry 800 passengers.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises will debut the Seven Seas Grandeur in the fourth quarter of 2023. It will be a sister ship to Seven Seas Explorer and Seven Seas Splendor. It will carry 750 passengers.
- Ritz-Carlton is introducing three new custom-built yachts. The yachts will carry 298 passengers. The first ship will be called the Evrima and will debut in November 2021. The second and third ships will follow 2022 and 2023.
- Seabourn will debut the Seabourn Venture in December 2021. It will carry 264 passengers.
- Seabourn will debut a new ship in October 2022. It will be a sister ship to Seabourn Venture and will carry 264 passengers.
- Silversea Cruises will debut the Silver Dawn in November 2021. It will carry 596 passengers.
- Silversea Cruises will debut two Evolution-class ships in 2023 and 2024. Each ship will carry 596 passengers.
To discuss the Inaugural sailings forthcoming, please Contact a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), +1-407-771-4454, 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), or 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia).