Regent Seven Seas will establish a new standard for luxurious fine dining at sea on board its newest ship, Seven Seas Grandeur when it debuts in November 2023. The cruise line’s expert culinary teams, led by Bernhard Klotz, Regent’s Vice President Food & Beverage, have created over 130 new dishes and enhanced recipes of guest favorites across seven exquisite dining venues – including reimagined spaces in its gourmet specialty restaurants.
Seven Seas Grandeur, the sister ship to the acclaimed Seven Seas Explorer and Seven Seas Splendor, will personify Regent’s 30-year heritage of perfection with unrivaled space, unparalleled service, epicurean perfection, and transformative experiences that will begin the moment guests step on board. Highlights of the new dishes and refined recipes that will be enjoyed by discerning gourmands traveling on board Seven Seas Grandeur include:
- 13 new dinner dishes to be served in Compass Rose, Regent’s signature restaurant.
- Prime 7, Regent’s elegant steakhouse, will offer a new decadent lunch menu, as well as an elaborate sharing plate of succulent grilled meats for two at dinner.
- Three of the seven new dishes on French restaurant Chartreuse’s menu have been inspired by the 3-Michelin Star L’Auberge du Vieux Puits .
- The place to go for tantalizing pan-Asian delights, Pacific Rim will offer two new entrees and four new desserts.
- 8 deliciously authentic new hot appetizer recipes have been created for diners craving mouthwatering Italian specialties in Sette Mari at La Veranda.
- New plant-based dishes available include an Impossible Salisbury Steak with truffle butter and Pacific Rim tofu and crudité poke salad, plus additional healthy options such as chia yogurt and homemade granolas will appear for breakfast at La Veranda.
- Korean-fried chicken burger with gochujang-black garlic mayo for those looking for a more casual bite at The Pool Grill.
- Four Gerard Bertrand wines will be found exclusively on Chartreuse’s complimentary wine list and a further five will grace the ship’s Connoisseur Wine Menu.
With over 20 years of dedicated service in the travel industry, Cruises-N-More, a Virtuoso member, offers select benefits for our clients. Cruises-N-More is pleased to announce being recognized as a winner of the 2019 Online Travel Partner Excellence Award of Carnival Corporation & plc brands Carnival Cruise Line, Cunard, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Seabourn. Contact a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada), +1-407-771-4454, 0-808-189-1292 (toll-free U.K.), or 800-076-002 (toll-free Australia).