Seabourn ~ Experience Denali with a New Seabourn Journey Cruise Extension
Throughout the 2017 Alaska travel season, Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury cruise line, is offering the Denali Experience, an exclusive and optional Seabourn Journey available before or after all Seabourn Ultimate Alaska voyages on Seabourn Sojourn. Majestic natural wonders, rustic frontier towns and untamed wildlife are all on the agenda for the line’s return to Alaska this summer for the first time in 15 years.
The four-day Denali Experience is a fully escorted, custom-designed overland adventure promising awe-inspiring wonder with luxury accommodations and culinary options. Venturing into the Great Land, Seabourn guests will soar high above glaciers in a flightseeing plane and deep into the protected wilderness of Denali National Park during the four-day journey.
Highlights of the Denali Experience include:
- Travel from Seward along one of the most captivating stretches in America, the Turnagain Arm – a waterway with remarkably large tides that extend more than 40 miles through rugged wilderness. Upon arrival in Anchorage, board a flightseeing plane for a breathtaking aerial tour of glaciers, sheer rock faces, crevassed rivers of ice, and the highest peaks of Denali National Park. Afterwards, enjoy dinner and an evening at McKinley Chalet Resort, set on the banks of the Nenana River on the edge of the Park.
- Join a Denali guide and tour the unfenced wilderness of Denali National Park, with six-million acres alive with grizzly and black bears, wolves, moose, caribou, Dall’s sheep and 169 bird species. Enjoy views of rolling hills, alpine tundra, broad valleys, wild rivers, and the looming, snowy magnificence of Denali Mountain – at 20,310 feet, the tallest peak in North America.
- Settle into a comfortable domed observation car for a scenic railway journey south from Denali National Park to Anchorage, taking in majestic views along the way. Upon arrival, enjoy a celebratory dinner at Crow’s Nest Restaurant offering 360-degree views of the snowcapped Chugach Range.
Seabourn will offer a series of 11-, 12- and 14-day itineraries sailing from Vancouver, British Columbia, and Anchorage (Seward) Alaska aboard Seabourn Sojourn this summer. The season launches with the 11-day Ultimate Alaskan Sojourn, on June 1, 2017, and departing from Vancouver, B.C., with rates starting from $4,999 per person.
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world’s top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with no more than 300 suites
- Unique itineraries visiting must-see cities and hidden gems where larger ships cannot follow
- Intuitive, gracious service provided by a staff passionate about pleasing our guests
- Spacious all-suite accommodations with sweeping ocean views – many with verandas
- Gourmet dining experiences as fine as the best restaurants anywhere
- Open bars throughout the ship and fine wines poured with lunch and dinner
To work with Cruises-N-More, a Travel Leaders Group President’s Club and Inner Circle top agency, please contact a Cruises-N-More cruise specialist at 800-733-2048 (toll-free USA/Canada) or +1-407-771-4454 direct dial.
We are happy to provide a toll free phone number into our office from locations within the USA and Canada. Additionally, we have toll free numbers for the convenience of those residents of Australia and the United Kingdom.
Australia 1-800-076-002 (toll free)
United Kingdom 0-808-189-1292 (toll free)